Saturday, March 08, 2008














Thursday - we were getting in a little Tourism and decided to check out the Top of the Rock - the revamped cityscape tour at the top of the Rockefeller Center. We decided to go straight up to the highest outdoor observation deck. It was a beautiful sunny day and the view was amazing. I immediately started trying to point out the marathon route starting from staten island over the multiple bridges and ending up in Central Park. I was pretty impressed at the distance we actually ran when seeing it from a birds eye view. I am so excited to run nyc again this year with Christy! OK - back to the topic. We noticed there was a "photo shoot" or something going on on the deck below us. My hubby pointed out - "look they're doing a bridal photo shoot or something". I took a peak and realized it wasn't simply a formal photo shoot, but Sarah Jessica Parker and "Mr. Big" doing shoot for their new movie. She was wearing a beautiful full length black dress with Louboutin pumps - she looked so pretty. "Mr. Big" was wearing a black tuxedo, handsome as always. I'll get some photos up as soon as I get them downloaded - it was pretty cool.

2 comments:

GB said...

You visit the coolest places and see the GREATEST things! I can't wait to see the Sex in the City movie. Definitely post pics when you can. How cool is that!

Kell & Nick said...

I am so envious! I am such a Sex in the city groupie! So love it and it reminds me of my days in NYC...AGHHH I miss those days!
by the way...LOVE HB too....I hear you about the cosmetic sales people!!!
HA
Kell~