Sunday, April 04, 2010

Womens Running Store San Diego Encinitas Solana Beach

For those of you that couldn't make it to our grand opening skirtacular celebration - check out the video footage! We are thrilled about the recent opening of our flagship in the San Diego area - our new store is located in downtown Encinitas a block west of the new Whole Foods development. Where's Encinitas? Just north of Solana Beach and Cardiff in North County area of San Diego.

Not your average running store, we call it "a unique boutique for the stylish athlete"! Just running skirts? Oh no, we carry Spira Shoes, Newton running shoes, Sweaty Bands non-slip headbands, GU Energy, BOB Jog Strollers, Ultima Replenisher, Bart Yasso's book "My life on the Run", Kathrine Switzers autographed books, The Stick, Feetures socks and more! Our new Run Love summer collection of running skirts, triathlon skirts, tops and compression socks are now in stock!

1 comment:

Kellie said...

I wish I lived closer to San Diego! Next time I'm in the area, I'll definitely stop by the shop. For now, I'll support by purchasing your awesome skirts on-line.

Wishing you the best from Wyoming :)
Kellie